We have tried to make this website accessible to as many users as possible. Therefore, we paid special attention to meet website accessibility regulations. Because of that:
This site meets the priority points 1 and 2 (level AA) defined in the specifications of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 1.0).
The advantages entailed are, among others:
- Facilitating access for people regardless their physical or cognitive condition, or its environment.
- Allowing access with different user agents (mouse, keyboard …)
- Presenting a clear and well structured content.
- Improving navigation and user experience.
Access keys are a navigation technique that allows browsing quickly, using the keyboard by including links to the main sections. These are the access keys available on this site:
- 1 Home
- 2 "Research" section
- 3 "Publications" section
- 4 "Tech Transfer "section
- 5 "Education" section
- 6 "Staff" section
- 7 "Join Us" section
- 8 "Reach Us" section
- 9 "Intranet" section
The use of access keys depends on the user's browser and operating system. Some cases are:
- Internet Explorer: Hold down the Alt key, press the access key, release both keys and press Enter.
- Firefox: Hold down the Alt key + Shift key and press the access key.
- Google Chrome / Chromium: Hold down the Alt key and press the hot key associated.
- Opera: Hold down the Shift key, Esc and press the access key.
- Mac OS: In general, hold down the Ctrl key and press the access key.
If you find any problem navigating or viewing this site, please let us know via the email: email@example.com