The proceedings of CK 2013 will be published by Springer. Please prepare your manuscript according to the Springer guidelines on multiauthor books . On this site, a LaTeX-macro package ("contributed books, proceedings, and similar") is available. For your convenience, we provide a minimal LaTeX-template.
Please, keep in mind the following points:
- Only submissions in PDF-format generated using the LaTeX-macro package are admissible. The submission should already be formatted according to the Springer guidelines.
- The paper length must not exceed eight pages.
- If your contribution is accepted, we will need the LaTeX source file of your contribution plus all included images in separate files.
- One author of each accepted contribution must:
- register for the conference
- pay the conference fee in due time, and
- show herself/himself at the conference to present the paper.