Former Ph.D. Students
- Assumpta Sabater, "An Uncertainty Model for the Propagation and Fusion of Uncertain Geometric Information," 1996.
- Judith Martínez, "Accumulation Moments. Theory and Applications," 1998.
- Albert Castellet, "An Interval Method for Solving Inverse Kinematics Problems," 1998.
- Lluís Ros,"Kinematics-Geometric Approach to Spatial Interpretation of Line Drawings," 2000.
- Ernesto Staffetti, "Local Characterization of the Configuration Space," 2002.
- Júlia Borràs, "Singularity-Invariant Leg Rearrangements in Stewart-Gough Platforms," 2011.
- Nicolás Rojas, "Distance-Based Formulations for the Position Analysis of Kinematic Chains," 2012.
- Patrick Grosch, "Parallel Robots with Unconventional Joints to Achieve Under-Actuation and Reconfigurability," 2016.
- Soheil Sarabandi, "The Distance Geometry of Sets of Lines and its Application to the Position Analysis of Robots".
- Arya Shabani, "Position Analysis Based on Multi-Affine Formulations and Approximations "