Enric Corona is currently a student of the Master in Intelligent Interactive Systems at Universitat Pompeu Fabra. He holds a grade in electrical engineering by Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya.In addition, he has been working at IRI (CSIC-UPC) for two years, involved in different research projects. Now, he works in applying artificial intelligence techniques for technology transfer projects.
Llorens Artigas, 4-6, 08028 Barcelona, Spain.
- April 2017: Visiting University of Toronto until September for my Masther's Thesis
- February 2017: Paper submitted in journal Pattern Recognition
- September 2016: Starting Msc in Artificial Intelligence at UPF
- July 2016: Paper presented at AMDO
- July 2016: Degree thesis presented