- Research activities:
- I am seeking for degree/master UPC students to work on the following projects:
- Developed software:
- The CuikSuite 2.1: Position analysis and path planning on manifolds
- Updated: April-2015.
- Last main feature: Path planning with tensegrity structures.
- Tutorial paper: RAM14 (not covering tensegrities).
- Research papers: WAFR10, ISSR11, RSS11, IJRR11, IJRR12, RSS12, ICRA12a, ICRA12b, JCC13, CK13, TRO13a, TRO13b, TRO13d, TRO13e, RAS13, TRO14.
- Code (87 Mb).
- Previous versions:
- Version 2.0: Position analysis and path planning on manifolds (2014)
- Version 1.0: Position analysis (2004-2009)
- Cuik-KDtree: Yet another nearest neighbor library for motion planning. This library allows sampling using the kd-tree (2014)
- MPNN: Nearest neighbor library for motion planning (2013)
- RigidCLL: Efficient atomic interaction detection in molecular problems (2013)
- Pose SLAM: Efficient SLAM with pose-only maps (2008-2009)
- C-POMDP: POMDPs in continuous spaces (2005-2009)
- IM: Image moments toolbox (2006)
- LegSim: Legged robot simulator (1996-2005)