New TFM Proposals
Kinematics and Robots Design group has new TFM (Treball Final de Màster) offers.
- "Universal dual arm manipulation planning". More info
- "Inverse kinematic techniques for the motion planning of cooperative robots". More info
- "Trajectory optimization techniques for closed-chain motion planning". More info
2013 Best PhD Thesis on Robotics in Spain
Our Institute is proud to announce that 3 of our students are the finalists for the 2013 Best PhD Thesis on Robotics Award from the Robotics Interest Group of the Spanish Automation Committee (GTRob CEA). Congratulations to Oriol Bohigas, Anaís Garrell, and Carlos Rosales. The winner will be decided during the XXXV Jornadas de Automática (September 3-5, 2014 in Valencia).
Kinematics and Robots Design Group has new TFM (Treball Final de Màster) proposals:
- "Manipulability-guided path planning". More info
- "Parallel AtlasRRT". More info
You can see all our proposals here .