- S. Donaire, J. Borrās, G. Alenyā and C. Torras. A versatile gripper for cloth manipulation. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 5(4): 6520-6527, 2020.
- J. Borrās, G. Alenyā and C. Torras. A grasping-centered analysis for cloth manipulation. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, 36(3): 924-936, 2020.
- I. Garcia-Camacho, M. Lippi, M.C. Welle, H. Yin, R. Antanova, A. Varava, J. Borrās, C. Torras, A. Marino, G. Alenyā and D. Kragic. Benchmarking bimanual cloth manipulation. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 5(2): 1111-1118, 2020
- J. Borras, C. Mandery and T. Asfour, A Whole-Body
Support Pose Taxonomy for Multi-Contact Humanoid Robot
Motions, Science Robotics, 20 Dec 2017: Vol. 2, Issue
13, eaaq0560. Free access to
full text here!!
J. Borrās, F. Thomas and C. Torras, "New Geometric
Approaches to the Analysis and Design of
Stewart-Gough Platforms", IEEE Transactions on
Mechatronics, Vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 445 - 455, 2014.
J. Borrās and F. Thomas, "On the
Primal and Dual Forms of the Stewart Platform
Pure Condition", IEEE Transactions on Robotics,
Vol. 28, bi. 6, pp. 1205 - 1215, 2012.
J. Borrās, F. Thomas and C. Torras,"Architectural
Singularities of a Class of Pentapods", Mechanism and Machine
Theory, Vol. 46, no. 8, pp. 1107-1120,
J. Borrās, F. Thomas and C. Torras, "Singularity-Invariant
Families of Line-Plane 5-SPU Platforms", IEEE Transactions on
Robotics, Vol 27, no. 5, pp. 837-848, 2011.
J. Borrās and R. Di Gregorio, "Polynomial
Solution to the Position Analysis of Two Assur
Kinematic Chains with Four Loops and the Same
of mechanisms and robotics, 1(2):
J. Borrās, F. Thomas and C.Torras, "On
Delta-transforms,'' IEEE Transactions on Robotics,
Vol. 26, no. 6, pp. 1225-1236, 2009. [Maple
Worksheets (1,12 MB)][Self-motion
videos (15,00 MB)]
- T. Asfour, J. Borrās, C. Mandery, P. Kaiser, E. E.
Aksoy and M. Grotz, On the dualities between grasping
and whole-body loco-manipulation tasks, Robotics
Research, Springer Proceedings in Advanced Robotics,
- C. Mandery, J. Borrās, M. Jöchner and T. Asfour, "Analyzing
Whole-Body Pose Transitions in Multi-Contact Motions",
IEEE RAS Humanoids Conference, Seoul,
Korea, November 2015.
- J. Borrās and T. Asfour, "A Whole-Body
Pose Taxonomy for Loco-Manipulation Tasks", IEEE/RSJ International
Conference on Intelligence Robots and Systems,
Hamburg, Germany, Sep-Oct 2015.
- J. Borrās and A.M. Dollar, "Framework
comparison between a multifingered hand and a
parallel manipulator", Computational Kinematics,
Barcelona, May 2013.
- N. Rojas, J. Borrās, and F. Thomas, "The Octahedral
Manipulator Revisited," Proceedings of the 2012
IEEE International Conference on Robotics and
Automation, May 14-18, Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA,
- J. Borrās, F. Thomas, E. Ottaviano and M.
Reconfigurable 5-DOF 5-SPU Parallel Platform,''
International Conference on Reconfigurable
Mechanisms and Robots (ReMAR), King's College
of London, London, United Kingdom, June 22-24, 2009.